Monday 9 August 2010

Somerset Wedding






Phew... I have just returned from a whirlwind couple of days in Somerset. I was providing table decorations etc for a lovely couple who had their reception at the beautiful Brympton House near Yeovil in Somerset (www.brympton-weddings.co.uk). I provided mismatching vintage sideplates and teacups for their tables, teapots, coffee pots, a tableplan, rustic namecards and 'country garden' style wedding favours (small jars of old fashioned apple chutney for the boys and victoria plum jam for the girls).

Brympton House is a gorgeous venue and was used in the film 'Chocolat' with Johnny Depp! My B&B was pretty amazing too!

It was hard work but all worth it and I can't wait to see the professionl pics of the tables complete with the flowers. Bella & Fifi provided the flowers and their website has a distinct 'Doily Days' feel! (www.bellafififlowers.co.uk)

I had time to kill of Friday and managed to pick up lots of vintage china in Yeovil, Sherbourne and Crewkerne. All in all a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment