Tuesday 23 February 2010

The Brighton Collective






As well as doing my bit for www.doilydays.co.uk I can also be found huddled over my laptop seeking talented local designers to write about for The Brighton Collective blog. http://www.thebrightoncollective.co.uk/blog/ I love researching the subjects, it makes me feel a real part of the cool creative scene in Brighton.... (even though I live seven miles down the coast and hardly ever venture into the city!) I mainly write about vintage inspired products as that is what interests me. I've added some pics here of products I've featured on the blog (Dress by www.digforvictoryclothing.com. Mr B Moustachio man and floral bag by www.stridedesigns.co.uk. Russian Doll cushion by www.lovefrankie.com. And burlesque cushion by www.dupenny.com)

And guess what - lovely Hannah Bradbury (a fellow blogger) has written about my Doily Days cakestands. Okay - I asked her to but that's besides the point. She wrote a fab article and you can read it here http://www.thebrightoncollective.co.uk/blog/2010/02/doily-days-%E2%80%93-vintage-china-cake-stands/

No comments:

Post a Comment