Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wedding Favours and Nametags





I had a meeting with a client on Monday and made some sample favours to show her and some rustic, handmade namecards. I wanted to share them with you! The wedding favours are small pots of homemade jams and chutneys, personalised and topped with vintage fabric. In this case the client has asked for honey because she is such a fan.... she was even talking about naming her tables after different types of honey! We can do anything you like - chilli jam chutney, lemon curd. Your guests will remember the big day when they dig into their condiment!

The nametags are made to look like glamorous luggage tags. They can be tied to the napkin or onto a vintage teacup. See more pictures and read more about Doily Days www.doilydays.co.uk

Oh and I picked up some Rhubarb and Custard and Cola Cube sweets from the post office to display in bowls on the table.... and while I was there I picked up a quarter of Toffee Crumble (it was my boyfriends - ex-boyfriends... whatever, it's complicated - birthday yesterday so I decanted it into a cute (Jamie Oliver) jar and popped it back in the bag. And made good use of one of my namecards! Ahhhhh. All in a days work xx

No comments:

Post a Comment